Before acquainting you with crucial basement ideas, we would like you to know why bequeathing basement a fantastic look and paramount coziness is called for. Basement, being one or multi-floored dwelling, is a most relaxing-habitat.
If constructed following predetermined safety norms, exuberant accommodation, and all the amenities the basement has got to be el-dorado to boast of.
Instead of creating basement in haste you should see whether its ideas do manifest what you expect from a superbly built basement of your house. Basement provides complete privacy but it can suffocate the users if lacks fresh air due to improper ventilation. It may cause irritation with hot humidity provided it lacks dehumidifier.
As basement may not sunlight throughout the day high watt soothing lights also are needed to be dwelt as one of the outstanding basement ideas.
A basement offers what people miss in a ground-floor room. Sense of security, peace of mind and great opportunity to plunge into retrospection and meditate on many important issues are what a basement offers as a wonderful world.
How fantastic it is, is not a thing to be explained rhetorically but experienced by being therein. If it has implausible magnificence then it would become the synonym of heaven, you would boast of. But lacking basic indispensable facilities even if it is turned into an elegant basement with spellbinding embellishments and luxurious coziness, it would wouldn’t be what your must be longing for.
With increasing dearth of space in the urban areas and people’s comprehending basement’s extraordinary significance the basement has now become a need of hour and so are its renovating ideas. If you are planning to make basement of your house a meditation-center or rendezvous for union with yours beloved ones for de nova freshness here’s basement ideas will be of some help.
- It should be spacious enough to accommodate what you must require in a comfy room.
- It should have proper ventilation but in a planned manner to keep it safe from storm, wind, dust and rainy water. Nobody sitting there should feel suffocated, hot or uncomfortable.
- Basement should be square (7 X 7) in shape.
- Distance of ceiling also should not be more than 7 fit from floor.
- Ceiling of hallways and bathroom should be lower (6.5 fit) than basement room itself.
- The windows should be 20 inches wide and 24 inches high.
- Frame of window should be 3.8 fit from the floor.
- Basement should have plenty of space, offering passage for escape during emergency.
- User track lighting as it is light-weighted, flexible and easily installable.
- Use decorative lamps to enhance elegance of basement.
- If your basement is at cold climatic zone, the foundation must be below frost line.
- Floor of basement shouldn’t be made of wood or laminated woods. It’d better metal framing and moisture/water resistant be used.
- Install fire extinguisher.
- Install dehumidifier– As basement has large humidity during the summer it poses hazardous effect on health.
- Wall of basement should be insulated to check protraction of moisture. If basement has sufficient space, it should be devoted for home-theater and game for refreshment.